PSW Settles Litigation Regarding The Foreclosure Of Peter Cooper Village/Stuyvesant Town Mezzanine Loans
BOSTON, Oct. 26, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PSW NYC, LLC, a venture between Winthrop Realty Trust (NYSE:FUR) and funds managed by Pershing Square Capital Management, L.P., has settled the outstanding litigation with CWCapital Asset Management LLC ("CWCAM"), acting as special servicer on behalf of the Trusts that it represents, relating to PSW's foreclosure on the Peter Cooper Village/Stuyvesant Town Mezzanine 1-3 loans. The settlement provides, in part, for the payment to PSW of $45 million and the transfer to CWCAM, on behalf of the Trusts, the Mezzanine 1-3 loans previously owned by PSW. Winthrop is entitled to receive $10.125 million of the settlement payment on account of its 22.5% interest in PSW.
Winthrop Realty Trust is a NYSE-listed real estate investment trust (REIT) headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Additional information on Winthrop Realty Trust is available on its Web site at www.winthropreit.com .
CONTACT: Winthrop Realty Trust Investor or Media Inquiries Beverly Bergman (617) 570-4614 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV