Provident New York Bancorp To Present At Stifel, Nicolaus & Company Inc. Bank And Thrift Conference On November 2, 2010
Provident New York Bancorp (Nasdaq-Global Select Market: PBNY), the parent company of Provident Bank, today announced that George Strayton President and CEO and Paul A. Maisch Chief Financial Officer will present at the Stifel Nicolaus Bank and Thrift Conference on Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 7:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time.
A simultaneous audio web cast of the Provident New York Bancorp presentation, along with additional material, can be accessed through the Company’s website at http://www.providentbanking.com, under Investor Relations on the corporate profile page. The presentation will be archived at the Company’s website for 90 days after the event.
Headquartered in Montebello, New York, Provident Bank is an independent full-service community bank. Provident Bank operates 35 branches that serve the Hudson Valley region. The bank offers a complete line of commercial, retail and investment management and trust services. Visit the Provident Bank web site at www.providentbanking.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV