- Total revenue was $15.8 million in the third quarter of 2010, up 2% from $15.4 million in the second quarter of 2010, and down 15% from $18.5 million in the third quarter of 2009.
- Net income for the third quarter of 2010 was $0.3 million, or $0.01 per diluted share, compared to a net loss of ($0.9 million), or ($0.03) per diluted share in the second quarter of 2010, and net income of $1.3 million, or $0.05 per diluted share in the third quarter of 2009.
- In the first nine months of 2010, revenue was $46.6 million, down 23% from revenue of $60.5 million in the first nine months of 2009. Net loss in the first nine months of 2010 was $2.0 million, or $0.08 per diluted share, compared to net income of $8.0 million, or $0.32 per diluted share, in the first nine months of 2009.
- The company’s balance sheet continues to be strong with $28.6 million of cash and cash equivalents and investments as of September 30, 2010, compared to $27.0 million as of June 30, 2010.
- Innodata Isogen repurchased approximately 140,000 shares of its common stock during the third quarter of 2010 at a total cost of approximately $0.4 million.
Innodata Isogen Reports Third Quarter 2010 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.