- Total revenue was $15.8 million in the third quarter of 2010, up 2% from $15.4 million in the second quarter of 2010, and down 15% from $18.5 million in the third quarter of 2009.
- Net income for the third quarter of 2010 was $0.3 million, or $0.01 per diluted share, compared to a net loss of ($0.9 million), or ($0.03) per diluted share in the second quarter of 2010, and net income of $1.3 million, or $0.05 per diluted share in the third quarter of 2009.
- In the first nine months of 2010, revenue was $46.6 million, down 23% from revenue of $60.5 million in the first nine months of 2009. Net loss in the first nine months of 2010 was $2.0 million, or $0.08 per diluted share, compared to net income of $8.0 million, or $0.32 per diluted share, in the first nine months of 2009.
- The company’s balance sheet continues to be strong with $28.6 million of cash and cash equivalents and investments as of September 30, 2010, compared to $27.0 million as of June 30, 2010.
- Innodata Isogen repurchased approximately 140,000 shares of its common stock during the third quarter of 2010 at a total cost of approximately $0.4 million.
Innodata Isogen Reports Third Quarter 2010 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.