Innodata Isogen Reports Third Quarter 2010 Results
INNODATA ISOGEN, INC. (NASDAQ: INOD), today reported results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2010 and the first nine months of 2010.
- Total revenue was $15.8 million in the third quarter of 2010, up 2% from $15.4 million in the second quarter of 2010, and down 15% from $18.5 million in the third quarter of 2009.
- Net income for the third quarter of 2010 was $0.3 million, or $0.01 per diluted share, compared to a net loss of ($0.9 million), or ($0.03) per diluted share in the second quarter of 2010, and net income of $1.3 million, or $0.05 per diluted share in the third quarter of 2009.
- In the first nine months of 2010, revenue was $46.6 million, down 23% from revenue of $60.5 million in the first nine months of 2009. Net loss in the first nine months of 2010 was $2.0 million, or $0.08 per diluted share, compared to net income of $8.0 million, or $0.32 per diluted share, in the first nine months of 2009.
- The company’s balance sheet continues to be strong with $28.6 million of cash and cash equivalents and investments as of September 30, 2010, compared to $27.0 million as of June 30, 2010.
- Innodata Isogen repurchased approximately 140,000 shares of its common stock during the third quarter of 2010 at a total cost of approximately $0.4 million.
"We’re seeing greater levels of activity in our core markets as publishers and information services companies rebound from a difficult environment, embrace new digital strategies and focus on operational excellence," said Jack Abuhoff, Chairman and CEO. "The significant investments we’ve made in new services and capabilities during this time are clearly taking root within our customer base, enabling Innodata Isogen to serve as a key strategic partner in their efforts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV