- Flexibility – With the Net-Net SD, Glowpoint can offer on-demand video conferencing based on SIP-SIP, SIP arbitrage, H.323-H.323 or SIP-H.323 interworked signaling. The Net-Net SD also resolves any signaling inconsistencies between endpoints, enhancing Glowpoint’s ability to accommodate disparate video conferencing endpoints with a centralized provisioning model that reduces costs by eliminating the need for Glowpoint to customize individual customer endpoints.
- Security – Acme Packet’s Net-SAFE creates clearly defined security borders, offering a comprehensive mix of security functions including: Layer 2-7 Denial of Service (DoS) attack detection and prevention; topology hiding; VPN separation and interworking; and dynamic access control lists (ACLs). The Net-Net SD also prevents fraudulent use or theft of Glowpoint’s services.
Acme Packet And Glowpoint Address Barriers To Business-to-Business Telepresence And Video Conferencing
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.