- Flexibility – With the Net-Net SD, Glowpoint can offer on-demand video conferencing based on SIP-SIP, SIP arbitrage, H.323-H.323 or SIP-H.323 interworked signaling. The Net-Net SD also resolves any signaling inconsistencies between endpoints, enhancing Glowpoint’s ability to accommodate disparate video conferencing endpoints with a centralized provisioning model that reduces costs by eliminating the need for Glowpoint to customize individual customer endpoints.
- Security – Acme Packet’s Net-SAFE creates clearly defined security borders, offering a comprehensive mix of security functions including: Layer 2-7 Denial of Service (DoS) attack detection and prevention; topology hiding; VPN separation and interworking; and dynamic access control lists (ACLs). The Net-Net SD also prevents fraudulent use or theft of Glowpoint’s services.
Acme Packet And Glowpoint Address Barriers To Business-to-Business Telepresence And Video Conferencing
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.