Ecommerce Best Practices And Strategies Webinar Co-Hosted By Rainmaker On October 27, 2010
CAMPBELL, Calif., Oct. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Rainmaker Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMKR), a leading global provider of ecommerce solutions and telesales services that drive more revenue for clients and their channel partners, will co-host a webinar on Wednesday, October 27, 2010 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time ( 10:00 a.m. PT) featuring results from a new ecommerce best practices research study and unique insights from industry peers who lead today's most successful sales, marketing and online organizations.
You may register for this free event at: http://info.rainmakersystems.com/eCommerceWebinarRegMS.html
Andrew Gaffney, Editor and Publisher of DemandGen Report, will deliver key findings from research inquiries of 156 survey responders from today's ecommerce leaders including Symantec, Oracle and Skype, including tactical lessons learned from 2010 and strategic priorities to gain a competitive advantage in 2011. DemandGen Report is a targeted e-media publication spotlighting the strategies and solutions that help companies better align their sales and marketing organizations, and ultimately, drive growth.
In this 45-minute webinar, participants will be able to anonymously share their own top priorities and find out how they stack up against peers and these global online leaders.Key takeaways from this webinar will include:
- Tactics for higher sales conversion with your online prospects
- Successful marketing techniques to drive demand to your storefront
- Top e-Commerce platform imperatives for 2011 from hundreds of respondents
- Develop a go-to-market plan for 2011 within 45 minutes
- Copy of final research study and survey statistics
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV