Nidec Announces Financial Results For Fiscal Six Months Ended September 30, 2010
About Nidec Corporation
Nidec Corporation (NYSE:NJ) (Tokyo/Osaka:6594) is a global leader in electric motor drive technology. For the fiscal six months ended September 30, 2010, "Small Precision Motors" and "General Motors*" combined represented 64.3% of the total sales; "Electronic and Optical Components," "Machinery" and "Others" products comprised the remainder. Nidec was founded in Kyoto, Japan in 1973 by Shigenobu Nagamori, its current President and CEO.
* The product group previously classified as "Mid-size Motors" has been renamed "General Motors," reflecting the inclusion of large-size motor lines of U.S. Emerson's Motors & Controls operations (acquisition transaction completed on September 30, 2010, EDT).
The Nidec Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=1734
CONTACT: Nidec Corporation Investor Relations Masahiro Nagayasu, General Manager +81-75-935-6140 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV