Nidec Announces Differences Between Projected And Actual Financial Results For First-Half FY2010 And Raises Full-Year FY2010 Guidance
KYOTO, Japan, Oct. 26, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nidec Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE:NJ) today announced differences between its financial forecast for the six months ended September 30, 2010 (announced on April 26, 2010) and the actual financial results released today. In this connection, the Company has also revised its financial forecast for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2011.
The details are as follows.
1. Differences between Projected and Actual Financial Results for Six Months Ended September 30, 2010 (U.S. GAAP)
|From April 1, 2010 to September 30, 2010 (Millions of yen, except per share amounts and percentages)|
|For the six months ended September 30, 2010||For the six months|
|(as of April 26, 2010)||Actual||Amount||%||September 30, 2009|
|Income from continuing operations before income taxes||43,000||41,293||(1,707)||(4.0)||22,474|
|Net income (attributable to the Company)||28,000||27,014||(986)||(3.5)||13,788|
|Earnings per share (attributable to the Company)||201.02||193.94||--||--||98.99|
|From April 1, 2010 to March 31, 2011 (Millions of yen, except per share amounts and percentages)|
|For the year ending March 31, 2011|
|Previous forecast||Revised||Change||For the year ended|
|(as of April 26, 2010)||Forecast||Amount||%||March 31, 2010|
|Income from continuing operations before income taxes||95,000||95,000||--||--||75,002|
|Net income (attributable to the Company)||63,000||63,000||--||--||51,961|
|Earnings per share (attributable to the Company)||452.29||452.29||--||--||373.04|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV