Voting Opens For "America's Favorite Voice"
BEDFORD, Mass., Oct. 25, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As election season heats up, political candidates aren't the only ones gaining the mindshare of American voters. The campaign for " America's Favorite Voice" opened today at www.americasfavoritevoice.com . Starting today, consumers can nominate their favorite voice for proactive customer communications from among three characters – Andrea, Bill, and Brian – with the chance to receive a $100 gift card.
America's Favorite Voice is hosted by SoundBite Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq:SDBT), a leading provider of on-demand, multi-channel proactive customer communications. Prior to casting their vote, individuals will listen to an automated message from each candidate, in the form of a hypothetical fraud notification and welcome call. Voters will need to consider several criteria, including level of friendliness, engagement, trust and authority.
Each voter will automatically be entered into a daily drawing for a $100 gift card. Winners will be announced each business day and polling results will be shared throughout the two-week campaign through Twitter and Facebook. The winning candidate of America's Favorite Voice will be announced in mid-November.
CONTACT: SoundBite Communications Media Contact: Marie Ruzzo +1 781 897 2632 mruzzo@SoundBite.com Schwartz Communications Media Contacts: Julie Goldman Michael McDonough +1 781 684 0770 SoundBite@schwartz-pr.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV