Regular Quarterly Update And Outlook Set For Alpine Total Dynamic Dividend Fund (AOD), Alpine Global Dynamic Dividend Fund (AGD) And Alpine Global Premier Properties Fund (AWP): Tuesday, October 26th At 4:15 PM Eastern
Alpine’s Chief Investment Officer, Steve Lieber, President and Head of the Real Estate team, Sam Lieber, and co-managers of the Dynamic Dividend fund series, Jill K. Evans and Kevin Shacknofsky will provide insight and comments on the regular, quarterly webcast.
Following manager commentary, Alpine’s speakers will answer questions. The forum will take place using a webcast format enabling participants to listen and ask questions via the internet.
Access information is as follows:
|EVENT TITLE:||Alpine Quarterly Closed End Funds Webcast|
|DATE:||Tuesday, October 26, 2010|
|TIME:||4:15 pm Eastern|
|REPLAY:||Available approximately 2 weeks following the live webinar|
More information about the Funds is available on www.alpinecef.com.Based in Westchester, New York, Alpine Woods Capital Investors was founded in 1998. The Funds’ actual results could differ materially from those anticipated due to various risks and uncertainties. Alpine Global Dynamic Dividend Fund, Alpine Total Dynamic Dividend Fund, and Alpine Global Premier Properties Fund are closed-end funds and do not continuously offer or redeem shares. The Funds trade in the secondary market and investors wishing to buy or sell shares must place orders through a financial intermediary or broker. To read about the Funds, access the Annual and Semi-Annual Reports in the Literature section of the website or call 1-800-617-7616 to receive a copy of the annual and semi-annual reports by mail. An investor should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV