Crown Crafts To Present At Upcoming Industry Conferences
GONZALES, La., Oct. 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Crown Crafts, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRWS) today announced that E. Randall Chestnut, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Olivia Elliott, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at three upcoming industry conferences:
- Southwest IDEAS Conference, being held at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas on November 10-11, 2010.
- Wedbush Securities 11th Annual California Dreamin' Management Access Conference, being held December 8, 2010 at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel in Santa Monica, CA.
- Sidoti & Company Semiannual Microcap Conference, being held January 10, 2011 at the Grand Hyatt New York Hotel in midtown Manhattan.
These conferences represent strong venues for investor outreach and communication to a mix of accredited investors, portfolio managers and analysts. Each presentation will be webcast and available for live viewing on the Company's website, www.crowncrafts.com.
About Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference
The Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference is sponsored by Three Point Advisors, LLC, a Dallas-based investor relations firm, and the CFA Society of Dallas-Fort Worth. Additional sponsors include The NASDAQ OMX Group, Hodges Capital Management and Baldwin Anthony Securities, Inc. The Conference is an annual opportunity for public companies to communicate directly with existing and potential stockholders and attracts investment professionals from throughout the country, including mutual fund managers, portfolio managers, hedge fund managers, buy-side analysts, brokerage firm analysts and independent research analysts.About Wedbush Securities California Dreamin' Conference Wedbush Securities' 11th annual California Dreamin' Consumer Conference brings together institutional clients with a broad range of leading consumer products and services companies. The conference is expected to feature over 50 companies and have more than 150 institutional investors in attendance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV