Crown Crafts To Present At Upcoming Industry Conferences
GONZALES, La., Oct. 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Crown Crafts, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRWS) today announced that E. Randall Chestnut, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Olivia Elliott, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at three upcoming industry conferences:
- Southwest IDEAS Conference, being held at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas on November 10-11, 2010.
- Wedbush Securities 11th Annual California Dreamin' Management Access Conference, being held December 8, 2010 at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel in Santa Monica, CA.
- Sidoti & Company Semiannual Microcap Conference, being held January 10, 2011 at the Grand Hyatt New York Hotel in midtown Manhattan.
These conferences represent strong venues for investor outreach and communication to a mix of accredited investors, portfolio managers and analysts. Each presentation will be webcast and available for live viewing on the Company's website, www.crowncrafts.com.
About Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference
The Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference is sponsored by Three Point Advisors, LLC, a Dallas-based investor relations firm, and the CFA Society of Dallas-Fort Worth. Additional sponsors include The NASDAQ OMX Group, Hodges Capital Management and Baldwin Anthony Securities, Inc. The Conference is an annual opportunity for public companies to communicate directly with existing and potential stockholders and attracts investment professionals from throughout the country, including mutual fund managers, portfolio managers, hedge fund managers, buy-side analysts, brokerage firm analysts and independent research analysts.About Wedbush Securities California Dreamin' Conference Wedbush Securities' 11th annual California Dreamin' Consumer Conference brings together institutional clients with a broad range of leading consumer products and services companies. The conference is expected to feature over 50 companies and have more than 150 institutional investors in attendance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV