NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Stocks rose for the third straight week and TheStreet's latest Bull vs. Bear survey predicts equities will post another weekly gain.
As of 5 a.m. EDT Monday, the poll finds survey-takers who were bullish on stocks tallying 243 votes, or 54.4%, of the 447 total votes cast. Bears came in with 144 votes, or 32.2%, while those neutral on stocks this week were at 60 votes, or 13.4%.
Poll participants expect the precious metals sector to lead gainers this week, with commercial banks in second place. Conversely, banks are seen as the sector most likely to decline, followed by the the precious metals sector.
> > Bull or Bear? Vote in Our Poll The poll closes at 9:15 a.m.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV