Shaw Communications CEO Discusses F4Q10 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Shaw Communications Inc. (SJR)
F4Q10 (Qtr End 08/31/10) Earnings Conference Call
October 22, 2010 1:00 PM EST
ExecutivesJim Shaw – Vice Chair and CEO Brad Shaw – EVP Steve Wilson – CFO Jay Mehr – Group VP of Cable Operations Mike D`Avella – SVP of Planning Peter Bissonnette – President Analysts Peter MacDonald – GMP Securities Bob Beck – CIBC Tim Casey – BMO Jeff Fan – Scotia Capital Vince Valentini – TD Newcrest Glen Campbell – Bank of America Merrill Lynch Jonathan Allen – RBC Capital Markets Greg MacDonald – National Bank Financial Rob Goff – NCP Phillip Huang – UBS Maher Yaghi – Desjardin Securities Dvai Ghose – Canaccord Genuity David Gober – Morgan Stanley Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by SJR
» Shaw Communications Inc. F3Q10 (Qtr End 05/31/10) Earnings Call Transcript
» Shaw Communications Inc. F3Q09 (Qtr End 05/31/09) Earnings Call Transcript
» Shaw Communications, Inc. F1Q 2009 (Qtr End 11/30/2008) Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV