Skechers or Smuckers, It's Value Stocks' Time
In the tech arena, you like a cell phone related company called Syniverse (SVR). Please tell me about this one.
Polley: Syniverse acts behind the scenes as a traffic cop, so to speak. When you roam from AT&T's (T) network to Sprint's (S) network to Verizon's (VZ) network, somebody has to handle those roaming charges. While you used to see it all the time, it really happens behind the scenes right now. Syniverse takes care of that for you. So it really is a play on the growth of cell phone usage.
-- Reported by Gregg Greenberg in New York.
>To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV