- dependence on key personnel;
- maintaining revenue from subscriptions for Value Line's products;
- protection of intellectual property rights;
- changes in market and economic conditions;
- fluctuations in Value Line's assets under management due to broadly based changes in the values of equity and debt securities, redemptions by investors and other factors;
- dependence on Value Line Funds for investment management and related fees;
- competition in the fields of publishing, copyright data and investment management;
- the impact of government regulation on Value Line's business and the uncertainties of litigation and regulatory proceedings;
- terrorist attacks; and
- other risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to the risks described in Item 1A, "Risk Factors" of Value Line's Annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended April 30, 2010, and other risks and uncertainties from time to time.
Value Line, Inc. Announces Special Dividend Of $2.00 Per Share In Lieu Of Regular Quarterly Dividend Of $0.20 Per Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.