Applied Signal Technology, Inc. Announces Intention To Explore Strategic Alternatives
Applied Signal Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: APSG) (AST), a market leader in advanced intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) and cyber solutions, today announced that it intends to explore a broad range of strategic alternatives to enhance shareholder value, including, but not limited to, a sale or merger of the Company, or one or more other transactions. In this regard, the Company has retained Bank of America Merrill Lynch to serve as its financial advisor. The Company’s Board of Directors may determine that none of these alternatives is appropriate at this time.
There can be no assurance that the review of strategic alternatives will result in the Company pursuing any particular transaction, or, if it pursues any such transaction, that it will be completed. The Company does not expect to make further public comment regarding the review of these strategic alternatives until the Board of Directors has approved a specific course of action, the Board deems disclosure of significant developments is appropriate, or the Company is legally required to do so.
About Applied Signal Technology, Inc.
Applied Signal Technology, Inc. is a leading provider of advanced intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) products, systems, and services that enhance global security. For further information about Applied Signal Technology, visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV