Trius To Present At San Diego Biotechnology Network Event
SAN DIEGO, Oct. 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Trius Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSRX) announced today that John Finn, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer at Trius Therapeutics, will present "Innovative Antibacterial Drugs by Design; The Trius Therapeutics Story" at the San Diego Biotechnology Network event taking place on October 26, 2010 from 5:30-9:30 p.m. PT.
More information on the event is available at http://sdbn.org/october.
About Trius Therapeutics
Trius Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative antibiotics for serious, life-threatening infections. The company's lead product candidate, torezolid phosphate, is an IV and orally administered second generation oxazolidinone in Phase 3 clinical development for the treatment of acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections (ABSSSI), the first such trial to be initiated under a Special Protocol Assessment (SPA). In addition to the company's torezolid phosphate clinical program, it is currently conducting two preclinical programs using its proprietary discovery platform to develop antibiotics to treat infections caused by gram-negative bacteria. For more information, visit www.triusrx.com.SOURCE Trius Therapeutics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV