Western Gas Partners (WES) raised its quarterly dividend 5.7% to 37 cents per share. The higher distribution will be paid Nov. 12 to holders of record on Oct. 29. Western Gas gathers, treats and transports natural gas for its parent, Anadarko Petroleum (APC).
Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN), a regional telecom provider in the southeastern U.S., raised its annual dividend 3.1% to 33 cents per share. It will be paid on Dec. 1 to holders of record on Nov. 9.
Bar Harbor Bankshares (BHB) increased its quarterly dividend by 1.9% to 26.5 cents per share. The higher payout will be available Dec. 15 to shareholders of record on Nov. 16.
Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) raised its dividend by 20% to 6 cents per share. The cash dividend will be paid on Nov. 15 to holders of record as of the close of business on Oct. 29.Chemical manufacturer NewMarket (NEU) raised its quarterly dividend by 17.3% to 44 cents per share, to be paid Jan. 1, 2011 to shareholders of record on Dec. 15. Iron ore interest holder Mesabi Trust (MSB) raised its quarterly distribution by 13.75% to 91 cents per share. It will be paid Nov. 20 to shareholders of record on Oct. 30. Rayonier (RYN), an international forest products and timberland company, increased its quarterly payout by 8% to 54 cents per share. The higher dividend will be paid Dec. 31 to shareholders of record on Dec. 10. -- Written by Miriam Marcus Reimer in New York.
>To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/miriamsmarket.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV