34 Dividend Stocks Increasing Payouts
Insurer Brown & Brown (BRO) increased its quarterly dividend by 3.23% to 8 cents per share. It will be paid on Nov.17 to shareholders of record on Nov. 3.
Energy infrastructure manager TC Pipelines (TCLP) increased its quarterly payout by 2.7% to 75 cents per share. The new dividend will be paid Nov. 12 to holders of record on Oct. 31.
Petroleum distributor Global Partners (GLP) raised its quarterly dividend 1.5% to 49.5 cents per share. The higher payout will be available Nov. 12 to shareholders of record as of the close of business Nov. 3.
Magellan Midstream (MMP) increased its quarterly distribution 1.7% to 74.5 cents per share. It will be paid Nov. 12 to stockholders of record on Nov. 5. Magellan is engaged in the transportation, storage and distribution of refined petroleum products.Specialty chemical maker Stepan (SCL) upped its quarterly payout by 8.3% to 26 cents per share. The higher dividend will be paid Dec. 15 to shareholders of record on Nov. 30. WSI Industries (WSCI) reinstated its dividend program, declaring a quarterly payout of 4 cents per share to be paid on Nov. 17 to holders of record on Nov. 3. The metal manufacturer suspended its dividend program in Jan. 2009 "because of uncertain economic times," CEO Michael J. Pudil said. Electric utility holding company American Electric Power (AEP) increased its dividend 9.5% to 46 cents per share. The new dividend will be paid on or about Dec. 10 to holders of record on or about Nov. 10. Waste Connections (WCN) authorized a three-for-two split of its common stock in the form of a 50% stock dividend of 7.5 cents per split-adjusted share. It will be paid Nov. 12 to shareholders of record as of Oct. 29. Shareholders will get one share for every two held. The stock will begin trading at the split-adjusted price on Nov. 15.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV