Enterprise Product Partners (EPD) is the largest MLP and accesses some of the most prolific natural gas, natural gas liquids and crude oil supply basins in the U.S. The company has a leading midstream position in the Eagle Ford, Barnett and Haynesville shales that will provide strong future distribution growth. EPD recently announced it was buying its general partner, Enterprise GP Holdings, which will lower EPD's long-term cost of capital as well as increasing returns on organic projects and asset acquisitions.
>To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV