Goldfarb Branham Law Firm Pursuing Potential Shareholder Claims Against Clarient Due To Buyout
Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating whether the Clarient, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLRT) Board of Directors breached fiduciary duties to shareholders in connection with the proposed acquisition of the company by GE Healthcare. If you are a Clarient shareholder you are encouraged to contact securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com.
“Clarient will be acquired by GE Healthcare for $5.00 per share in cash,” said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. “However, at least one analyst has set a price target of $6.00 per share for Clarient stock. Our proposed class action lawsuit seeks to maximize the money and information that shareholders can receive under this transaction.”
Goldfarb Branham LLP has significant experience representing investors,
at no cost to them, in securities lawsuits nationwide. Firm lawyers have
been lead counsel on major securities lawsuits, including some of the
largest transactions in the world and shareholder litigation stemming
from the BP oil spill. Contact Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV