Heritage Financial Group Commences “Second-Step” Conversion Stock Offering
Except for the historical information contained in this press release, the matters discussed may be deemed to be forward-looking statements, within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, that involve risks and uncertainties, including changes in economic conditions in HBOS’s market area, changes in policies by regulatory agencies and other governmental initiatives affecting the financial services industry, fluctuations in interest rates, demand for loans in the HBOS’s market area, the future earnings and capital levels of HeritageBank of the South, which would affect the ability of HBOS or the Company to pay dividends in accordance with their dividend policies, competition, and other risks detailed from time to time in HBOS’s or the Company’s SEC reports. Actual strategies and results in future periods may differ materially from those currently expected. These forward-looking statements represent HBOS’s and the Company’s judgment as of the date of this release. HBOS and the Company disclaim, however, any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
A registration statement relating to the securities of the Company has been filed with the SEC. This news release is not an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy common stock, which is made only pursuant to a prospectus, nor shall there be any sale of common stock in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful before registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state.
The Company has filed a proxy statement/prospectus concerning the conversion with the SEC. Shareholders of HBOS are encouraged to read the proxy statement/prospectus. Investors are able to obtain all documents filed with the SEC free of charge at their website,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV