Applied Minerals, Inc. Announces $3,050,000 Financing
Applied Minerals, Inc. (OTCBB: AMNL) is pleased to announce that it has successfully secured commitments for $3,050,000 of financing through the private placement of 10% Mandatorily Convertible PIK Notes due 2018 (“Notes”). The Notes have a strike price of $1.00 per share and convert into 3,050,000 shares of the common stock of Applied Minerals, Inc. Tejas Securities Group, Inc. acted as agent for the Company as part of this transaction.
Andre M. Zeitoun, President and CEO of Applied Minerals, Inc., stated: “This financing further enhances the Company’s ability to realize its goal of commercializing the Dragon Mine halloysite property. I would like to thank our shareholders for their continued support.”
About Applied Minerals, Inc.
Applied Minerals, Inc. is a leading global producer of Halloysite Clay from its wholly-owned Dragon Mine Property in Utah. Halloysite is an aluminosilicate clay that forms naturally occurring nanotubes. In addition to serving the traditional Halloysite markets for use in technical ceramics and catalytic applications, the Company has targeted niche applications that it feels will benefit from the tubular morphology of its Halloysite. These applications include, but are not limited to, carriers of active ingredients in paints, coatings and building materials, agricultural applications and high-performance fillers in plastic composites.Statements in this press release that are not historical facts, and this includes all the statements concerning future-oriented statements relating to processing, capacity, costs, notifications, working together, are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, and involve a number of significant risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected, anticipated, expected or implied.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV