Cytec Declares Quarterly Dividend
Cytec Industries Inc. (NYSE:CYT) announced today that the company’s Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $.0125 per share on the common stock of the company, payable on November 26, 2010 to shareholders of record as of November 10, 2010.
Forward-Looking and Cautionary Statements
Except for the historical information and discussions contained herein, statements contained in this release may constitute “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Achieving the results described in these statements involves a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, as discussed in Cytec’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Corporate ProfileCytec’s vision is to deliver specialty chemical and material technologies beyond our customers’ imagination. Our focus on innovation, advanced technology and application expertise enables us to develop, manufacture and sell products that change the way our customers do business. These pioneering products perform specific and important functions for our customers, enabling them to offer innovative solutions to the industries that they serve. Our products serve a diverse range of end markets including aerospace composites, structural adhesives, automotive and industrial coatings, chemical intermediates, electronics, inks, mining and plastics.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV