Huntzinger Teams With Standard Parking
CHICAGO, Oct. 21, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Standard Parking Corporation (Nasdaq:STAN), one of the nation's leading providers of parking management, ground transportation and other ancillary services, announced today that it has engaged Charles Huntzinger to serve as a business development consultant. Mr. Huntzinger will focus on enhancing Standard Parking's position in the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut Tri-State area specifically and on helping the Company develop business in the Northeast generally.
During his thirty year career in the parking industry, Mr. Huntzinger has served as President and CEO of Imperial Parking, Canada's largest parking company, and of Parking Company of America Airports, the largest off-airport parking operator in the United States. Mr. Huntzinger, a native of Philadelphia, also served for fourteen years as Chief Operating Officer of Philadelphia-based Parkway Corporation.
"Charles Huntzinger is a seasoned parking executive with extensive industry knowledge," said Steven Warshauer, Standard Parking's Executive Vice President for the Company's East Division. "We're delighted to have established this strategic relationship with Charles, and are confident that it will enable us to continue our strong growth in the Tri-State area and beyond."Standard Parking Corporation, with approximately 12,000 employees, manages approximately 2,200 parking facilities containing 1.2 million parking spaces in more than 340 cities across the United States and Canada, including parking-related and shuttle bus operations serving more than 60 airports.
CONTACT: Standard Parking Corporation Michael K. Wolf, Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer (312) 274-2070 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV