NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Rush Enterprises Inc (RUSHA) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $639 million market cap, retailer of commercial trucks increased by a whopping 3701% to $14.2 million in the third recent quarter over the same quarter last year.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 12 additional U.S. common stocks for October 20, 2010. In total, just one stock was downgraded and 12 stocks have been upgraded by our stock model.
Third quarter revenue at Rush Enterprises grew by 38.1% to $406 million over the prior third quarter. The class B shares of Rush Enterprises (RUSHB) were also upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Learn more about Rush Enterprises: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$4.7 billion market cap, temporary employment company, Manpower Inc (MAN) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In the third quarter revenue ascended by 18.7% while net income jumped by 197% when compared to the prior third quarter. Learn more about Manpower Inc: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, Fla.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV