3. China Finance Online (JRJC) is a provider of vertically integrated financial services and products through web portals, software systems, and mobile handsets. The company faces an upside of 66% from current levels. The stock's price-to-book ratio of 1.8 is much lower than Baidu's (BIDU) ratio of 50.23.
With a population of 1.4 billion, China has almost 50 million investors with retail investors forming the major chunk as the institutional market is less developed. At the current statistics and growth estimates for the economy and population, China Finance is assured of at least 40% of the market share. For 2010, sales are estimated to grow more than $61 million with a growth rate exceeding 14%, compared to the prior year.
The company's strategic alliance with China's largest broadband Internet access provider China Telecom, which provides 40 million broadband customers exposure to China Finance's web portals, will propel further growth.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV