4. China's Sorl Auto Parts (SORL - Get Report) manufacturers and distributes commercial vehicle air brake systems through a joint venture. It faces an upside of 59% from current levels with 16% of analysts recommending a buy on the stock. The stock's price-to-book ratio of 1.6 is lower than close competitor China Automotive Systems (CAAS) 4.39, implying attractive investment opportunities.
10 Emerging Market Stocks to Watch
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts