Sorl Auto Parts is a supplier to six commercial vehicle manufacturers in India, the market that will support the company's growth. The company COO said, "India is one of the most important global commercial OEM markets and we are focusing on growing our business there."
4. China's Sorl Auto Parts (SORL) manufacturers and distributes commercial vehicle air brake systems through a joint venture. It faces an upside of 59% from current levels with 16% of analysts recommending a buy on the stock. The stock's price-to-book ratio of 1.6 is lower than close competitor China Automotive Systems (CAAS) 4.39, implying attractive investment opportunities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV