7. Brazil's Gerdau (GGB), a leading low-cost steel producer, has an upside of 29% from the current levels.
The stock generates a return on investment if 5.8% as compared to the industry average of negative 7.3% clearly indicating that the company has a strong growth potential.
Steel producers in Brazil are likely to benefit from the country's infrastructure spending as the country prepares to host the 2014 World Cup football tournament and 2016 Olympics. A wealthy middle class is now seeking to spend more on automobiles, properties, and leisure travel. This spending will buoy steel demand as these sectors are major consumers of steel.
The company is also continuously improving its competitiveness through investing in mineral resources over the past five years with several lined up for the future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV