The stock is trading at a P/E of 9.6 as compared to its peers like International Business Machines (IBM) and Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH), which are trading at P/E multiples of 12.1 and 28.1, respectively.
8. India's WNS Holdings (WNS), a provider of offshore business process outsourcing services, has an upside of 22% with 27% of median analysts recommending a buy on the stock. The company is scheduled to release second-quarter financial results on Oct. 27.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV