NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Global markets clocked substantial gains during the last one month with the Shanghai Composite outperforming other indices gaining 15.1%, while the Bovespa was up 4%. This compares to a 3.4% increase in the S&P 500 and a 3.2% rise in the Dow Jones. India's Nifty was up 1.5%.
The following emerging market ADRs will likely provide handsome gains to investors on the continuing positive momentum in emerging markets. These 10 stocks have an upside ranging between 19% to more than 100%, according analysts' estimates.
10. India's iGATE (IGTE), a provider of information technology and offshore outsourcing services, has an upside of 19% with 86% of median analysts recommending a buy on the stock.
Beating analysts' expectations, iGATE reported a 61% increase in third-quarter results with revenue soaring 53%. Recently, the company has announced it will sell 10 million shares and $100 million of debt for acquisition purposes. As investors worry about the significant risk associated with a planned acquisition, Roth Capital Partners advises to ignore the debt offering, as the company has a proven track record of pursuing such acquisitions.
Looking at the fourth quarter guidance, iGATE estimates a 7% to 8% sequential revenue growth on a revenue ranging between $80.1 and $80.8 million, higher than Reuters estimate of $71.9 million.The stock is trading at a P/E of 21.4. In comparison Infosys Technologies (INFY), Wipro Technologies' (WIT) are trading P/E multiples of 24.8, and 36.2, respectively.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV