Antigenics To Report Third Quarter Financial Results On October 28, 2010; Conference Call To Follow
LEXINGTON, Mass., Oct. 21, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Antigenics Inc. (Nasdaq:AGEN) will release its third quarter financial results before the market opens on October 28, 2010.
Antigenics executives will host a conference call at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time that same day. To access the live call, dial 877.475.3568 (domestic) or 678.809.3092 (international); the access code is 18732304. The call will also be webcast and will be accessible from the company's website at www.antigenics.com/webcast/ . A replay will be available approximately two hours after the call through midnight Eastern Time on March 28, 2011. The replay number is 800.642.1687 (domestic) or 706.645.9291 (international), and the access code is 18732304. The replay will also be available on the company's website approximately two hours after the live call.
Antigenics is a biotechnology company developing treatments for cancers and infectious diseases. For more information, please visit www.antigenics.com .The Antigenics Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8187 .
CONTACT: Antigenics Inc. Media: Brad Miles (212) 477-9007 x17 Investors: Shalini Sharp (800) 962-2436
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV