Goldfarb Branham LLP Is Investigating Meta Financial For Possible Securities Law Violations
Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating whether certain officers and directors of Meta Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CASH) violated the federal securities laws. As a result of recent disclosures made to the Securities Exchange Commission, Meta Financial’s stock plummeted from $33.23 to $13.29 on October 19, 2010. Concerned Meta Financial shareholders are urged to contact securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details about their rights.
On October 18, 2010, Meta Financial made the announcement that the Office of Thrift Supervision temporarily blocked Meta “from entering into contracts, including adding new banks for selling cards under its Simplexes program.” Following this announcement, the Company’s stock fell from a $33.23 closing price on October 12, 2010, to a $13.29 closing price on October 19, 2010.
If you would like to discuss your legal rights or have information that would assist the firm in this investigation, you are encouraged to contact Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com. Goldfarb Branham LLP has experience representing shareholders in securities actions nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV