Goldfarb Branham LLP Is Investigating Meta Financial For Possible Securities Law Violations
Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating whether certain officers and directors of Meta Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CASH) violated the federal securities laws. As a result of recent disclosures made to the Securities Exchange Commission, Meta Financial’s stock plummeted from $33.23 to $13.29 on October 19, 2010. Concerned Meta Financial shareholders are urged to contact securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com for details about their rights.
On October 18, 2010, Meta Financial made the announcement that the Office of Thrift Supervision temporarily blocked Meta “from entering into contracts, including adding new banks for selling cards under its Simplexes program.” Following this announcement, the Company’s stock fell from a $33.23 closing price on October 12, 2010, to a $13.29 closing price on October 19, 2010.
If you would like to discuss your legal rights or have information that would assist the firm in this investigation, you are encouraged to contact Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Goldfarb Branham LLP has experience representing shareholders in securities actions nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV