- Consolidated revenues of $16.9 million for the third quarter of 2010, a 3.0% increase compared to the third quarter of 2009.
- Comparable store sales increase of 1.4% for the third quarter of 2010, and for the nine month period then ended.
- Net loss of $1.9 million for the third quarter of 2010, including incremental pre-Halloween season costs of $400 thousand, compared to net loss of $1.4 million for the third quarter of 2009.
- Net loss for the nine month period of $2.7 million, compared to net loss of $2.4 million for the nine month period in 2009.
- EBITDA net loss for the third quarter of 2010 of $1.4 million, compared to EBITDA net loss in the third quarter of 2009 of $775 thousand (See accompanying schedule for reconciliation of non-GAAP EBITDA to net loss for the period).
- EBITDA net loss for the nine month period of $1.1 million compared to an EBITDA net loss of $481 thousand for the nine month period in 2009.
- The opening of eleven temporary Halloween stores in September, bringing the number of iParty storefronts this Halloween season to 62 from 54 last year.
IParty Corp. Reports Third Quarter Sales Increase Of 3% - Comp Stores Up 1.4%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.