The Law Office Of Robbins Umeda LLP Announces An Investigation Of China Green Agriculture, Inc.
Robbins Umeda LLP has commenced an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of the law by certain officers and directors at China Green Agriculture, Inc. ("China Green" or the "Company") (NYSE:CGA). China Green, through its subsidiaries, engages in the research, development, manufacture, and distribution of humic acid based compound fertilizers in China. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Xian, the People's Republic of China.
Robbins Umeda LLP's investigation concerns whether China Green's directors and officers caused the Company to issue materially false and misleading statements regarding the Company's operations and its business and financial results outlook. Specifically, the investigation concerns whether these fiduciaries misled investors about whether or not China Green paid required taxes and/or received the necessary tax exemptions they discussed in their financial statements for the period of November 12, 2009 through September 1, 2010. In addition, the investigation concerns the reasons why China Green's financial statements filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission appear to differ from those filed with the Chinese authorities.
If you are a shareholder of China Green, plan to continue to hold your shares, and would like more information about your rights as a shareholder, please contact attorney Gregory E. Del Gaizo at 800-350-6003 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Robbins Umeda LLP is a securities litigation firm, which has significant experience representing investors in shareholder derivative actions, securities fraud class actions, and merger-related shareholder class actions. For more information about the firm, please go to http://www.robbinsumeda.com.Advertisement
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV