NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Supervalu Inc. fell 14.9 percent to $10.55.
Global Geophysical Services Inc. fell 11.7 percent to $7.01.
Mesabi Trust fell 10.0 percent to $37.09.Brookfield Homes Corp. fell 8.8 percent to $8.49. Noranda Aluminum Holdings Corp. fell 8.7 percent to $9.13. Valhi Inc. fell 8.5 percent to $20.02. Silvercorp Metals Inc. fell 8.5 percent to $8.65. Stillwater Mining Co. fell 8.4 percent to $15.63. China Yuchai International Ltd. fell 7.9 percent to $19.80. Hecla Mining Co. fell 7.8 percent to $6.60.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV