To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Tuesday evening.
Citigroup (C): "This is my favorite speculative stock. The government is going to be done selling soon. I think there's 15% to 20% in this stock in the next three months."Weatherford International (WFT): "I thought the quarter was good. I think it's a great long-term hold. I like Schlumberger (SLB), too." Intuitive Surgical (ISRG): "This is the weakest of my C.A.N.D.I.E.S. growth stocks. That stock is still going lower, I wouldn't buy it." Chesapeake Energy (CHK): "I think they're doing a terrific job. Hold onto that stock."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV