- A 72% decline in a loss before income taxes to $2.2 million for the third quarter of 2010 from $7.7 million in the year-earlier quarter, continuing an improving trend seen over the past year;
- A 56% decline in a loss before income taxes, excluding a goodwill impairment charge of $2.8 million in the third quarter of 2009;
- An ongoing year-over-year improvement in net interest margin, contributing to a 5% increase in net interest income for the third quarter of 2010 compared with the same quarter last year;
- Relative stability in non-performing loans and assets, which peaked in mid-2009; and
- Lower levels of net charge-offs, which contributed to a 54% decrease in the Company's provision for loan losses for the third quarter of 2010 compared with the year-earlier quarter and a decrease of 59% versus the provision for the second quarter of 2010.
Atlantic Coast Federal Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2010 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.