2. Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals (CYCC) develops mechanism-targeted drugs for human cancers, targeting the cell cycle in order to slow progression or shrink tumors. Cyclacel's second-quarter loss decreased 44% to $3.9 million, or 18 cents a share, as revenue fell 55%. Cyclacel has $20 million of cash and no debt. Its stock sells for a book value multiple of 4.3, a 19% discount to its peer average. It's expensive based on sales. Just two analysts follow the company, both rating its stock "buy." A median target of $5.25 suggests the stock will more than triple.
10 Biotech Stocks Expected to at Least Double
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.