2. Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals (CYCC) develops mechanism-targeted drugs for human cancers, targeting the cell cycle in order to slow progression or shrink tumors. Cyclacel's second-quarter loss decreased 44% to $3.9 million, or 18 cents a share, as revenue fell 55%. Cyclacel has $20 million of cash and no debt. Its stock sells for a book value multiple of 4.3, a 19% discount to its peer average. It's expensive based on sales. Just two analysts follow the company, both rating its stock "buy." A median target of $5.25 suggests the stock will more than triple.
Bullish Scenario: Roth Capital Partners values the stock at $7, implying it will more than quadruple.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV