3. Novavax (NVAX) develops recombinant vaccines for infectious diseases including influenza. Its second-quarter net loss expanded 10% to $9.4 million, but the per share loss contracted to 8 cents. Revenue dropped 76%. Novavax has $27 million of cash and $440,000 of debt. Its stock trades at a book value multiple of 4.1, a 23% discount to the biotech industry average. It's expensive based on sales. All five of the analysts researching Novavax recommend purchasing its shares. A median price target of $7.06 implies that the stock will triple in 12 months.
10 Biotech Stocks Expected to at Least Double
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.