5. Curis (CRIS) researches and develops cancer therapeutics. Collaborator Genentech just initiated a Phase II trial of GDC-0449. Curis's second-quarter loss decreased 50% to $2.1 million, or 3 cents a share, as revenue expanded 57%. Curis has $45 million of cash and no debt. Its stock trades at a book value multiple of 2.1 and a sales multiple of 7.1, 61% and 93% discounts to industry averages. All five analysts covering Curis recommend that clients purchase its shares. A median price target of $3.75 suggests that the stock will rally 164%.
10 Biotech Stocks Expected to at Least Double
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.