5. Curis (CRIS) researches and develops cancer therapeutics. Collaborator Genentech just initiated a Phase II trial of GDC-0449. Curis's second-quarter loss decreased 50% to $2.1 million, or 3 cents a share, as revenue expanded 57%. Curis has $45 million of cash and no debt. Its stock trades at a book value multiple of 2.1 and a sales multiple of 7.1, 61% and 93% discounts to industry averages. All five analysts covering Curis recommend that clients purchase its shares. A median price target of $3.75 suggests that the stock will rally 164%.
10 Biotech Stocks Expected to at Least Double
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.