5. Curis (CRIS) researches and develops cancer therapeutics. Collaborator Genentech just initiated a Phase II trial of GDC-0449. Curis's second-quarter loss decreased 50% to $2.1 million, or 3 cents a share, as revenue expanded 57%. Curis has $45 million of cash and no debt. Its stock trades at a book value multiple of 2.1 and a sales multiple of 7.1, 61% and 93% discounts to industry averages. All five analysts covering Curis recommend that clients purchase its shares. A median price target of $3.75 suggests that the stock will rally 164%.
10 Biotech Stocks Expected to at Least Double
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.