5. Curis (CRIS) researches and develops cancer therapeutics. Collaborator Genentech just initiated a Phase II trial of GDC-0449. Curis's second-quarter loss decreased 50% to $2.1 million, or 3 cents a share, as revenue expanded 57%. Curis has $45 million of cash and no debt. Its stock trades at a book value multiple of 2.1 and a sales multiple of 7.1, 61% and 93% discounts to industry averages. All five analysts covering Curis recommend that clients purchase its shares. A median price target of $3.75 suggests that the stock will rally 164%.
Bullish Scenario: RBC (RY) forecasts that Curis's stock will appreciate 182% to $4.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV