7. OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals (OGXI) develops and commercializes cancer therapies. It swung to a second-quarter profit of $150,000, or 2 cents a share, from a year-earlier loss. Revenue turned positive, hitting $1.7 million. OncoGenex has $48 million of cash and $51 million of debt. Its stock trades at a sales multiple of 3.7 and a cash flow multiple of 4.6, 96% and 75% discounts to pharmaceutical industry averages. All eight analysts following the company rate its stock "buy." A median target of $48.17 suggests a 12-month gain of 156%.
Bullish Scenario: Rodman & Renshaw (RODM) predicts the stock will more than triple to $58.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV