7. OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals (OGXI) develops and commercializes cancer therapies. It swung to a second-quarter profit of $150,000, or 2 cents a share, from a year-earlier loss. Revenue turned positive, hitting $1.7 million. OncoGenex has $48 million of cash and $51 million of debt. Its stock trades at a sales multiple of 3.7 and a cash flow multiple of 4.6, 96% and 75% discounts to pharmaceutical industry averages. All eight analysts following the company rate its stock "buy." A median target of $48.17 suggests a 12-month gain of 156%.
10 Biotech Stocks Expected to at Least Double
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.