7. OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals (OGXI) develops and commercializes cancer therapies. It swung to a second-quarter profit of $150,000, or 2 cents a share, from a year-earlier loss. Revenue turned positive, hitting $1.7 million. OncoGenex has $48 million of cash and $51 million of debt. Its stock trades at a sales multiple of 3.7 and a cash flow multiple of 4.6, 96% and 75% discounts to pharmaceutical industry averages. All eight analysts following the company rate its stock "buy." A median target of $48.17 suggests a 12-month gain of 156%.
10 Biotech Stocks Expected to at Least Double
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.