8. Nabi Biopharmaceuticals (NABI) develops vaccines for nicotine addiction and infectious diseases. Its second-quarter loss narrowed 41% to $3.4 million, or 8 cents a share, as revenue turned positive. Nabi has $104 million of cash and no debt. Its stock sells for a forward earnings multiple of 13, a book value multiple of 3.3, a sales multiple of 7.3 and a cash flow multiple of 4 -- 62%, 38%, 93% and 78% discounts to peer averages. Just two analysts follow Nabi. Both advocate purchasing its shares. A median target of $11 implies a one-year gain of 122%.
10 Biotech Stocks Expected to at Least Double
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.