8. Nabi Biopharmaceuticals (NABI) develops vaccines for nicotine addiction and infectious diseases. Its second-quarter loss narrowed 41% to $3.4 million, or 8 cents a share, as revenue turned positive. Nabi has $104 million of cash and no debt. Its stock sells for a forward earnings multiple of 13, a book value multiple of 3.3, a sales multiple of 7.3 and a cash flow multiple of 4 -- 62%, 38%, 93% and 78% discounts to peer averages. Just two analysts follow Nabi. Both advocate purchasing its shares. A median target of $11 implies a one-year gain of 122%.
10 Biotech Stocks Expected to at Least Double
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.