8. Nabi Biopharmaceuticals (NABI) develops vaccines for nicotine addiction and infectious diseases. Its second-quarter loss narrowed 41% to $3.4 million, or 8 cents a share, as revenue turned positive. Nabi has $104 million of cash and no debt. Its stock sells for a forward earnings multiple of 13, a book value multiple of 3.3, a sales multiple of 7.3 and a cash flow multiple of 4 -- 62%, 38%, 93% and 78% discounts to peer averages. Just two analysts follow Nabi. Both advocate purchasing its shares. A median target of $11 implies a one-year gain of 122%.
Bullish Scenario: C.K. Cooper forecasts that Nabi's shares will appreciate 153% to $12.50.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV