9. NovaBay Pharmaceuticals (NBY) is developing product candidates to treat and prevent a range of infections in hospital and non-hospital environments. NovaBay's second-quarter loss widened to $1.2 million, or 5 cents a share, even though revenue grew 8.1% to $2.6 million. The operating margin fell further into negative territory. NovaBay's stock trades at a book value multiple of 4, a 23% discount to the pharmaceutical industry average. All three analysts following NovaBay advise purchasing its shares. A median target of $3.60 suggests a 102% return.
10 Biotech Stocks Expected to at Least Double
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.