9. NovaBay Pharmaceuticals (NBY) is developing product candidates to treat and prevent a range of infections in hospital and non-hospital environments. NovaBay's second-quarter loss widened to $1.2 million, or 5 cents a share, even though revenue grew 8.1% to $2.6 million. The operating margin fell further into negative territory. NovaBay's stock trades at a book value multiple of 4, a 23% discount to the pharmaceutical industry average. All three analysts following NovaBay advise purchasing its shares. A median target of $3.60 suggests a 102% return.
10 Biotech Stocks Expected to at Least Double
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.