Shenandoah Telecommunications To Conduct 3Q2010 Earnings Call
EDINBURG, Va., Oct. 18, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shenandoah Telecommunications Company (Shentel) (Nasdaq:SHEN) will release its third quarter 2010 financial results after the market closes on November 3, 2010. The company will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on November 4, 2010.
The call is being webcast and can be accessed from the "Investor Relations" section of the company's website. The webcast will also be archived on the company's website.
Date: November 4, 2010 Time: 10:00 AM ET
Listen via Internet: http://investor.shentel.com/Schedule this webcast into MS-Outlook calendar (click open when prompted): http://apps.shareholder.com/PNWOutlook/t.aspx?m=44627&k=E6354E9F
Telephone: (888) 695 - 7639 International: (970) 315 - 0482 Password: 19279509A telephonic replay of the conference call will also be available starting two hours after completion of the call until November 11, 2010. Instructions for listening to the replay will be made available on the company's website or by dialing (800) 642-1687 (U.S.) or (706) 645-9291 (International) and the replay pass code of 19279509. About Shenandoah Telecommunications Shenandoah Telecommunications Company is a holding company that provides a broad range of telecommunications services through its operating subsidiaries. The Company is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "SHEN." The Company's operating subsidiaries provide local and long distance telephone, Internet and data services, cable television, wireless voice and data services along with many other associated solutions in the Mid-Atlantic United States.
CONTACT: Shenandoah Telecommunications, Inc. Adele Skolits, CFO and VP of Finance 540-984-5161 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV