The company, which reported its fiscal fourth-quarter earnings after market close Monday, posted earnings of $4.64 a share, up from the $2.77 a share profit in the year-ago quarter and crushing analysts estimates calling for earnings of $4.06, according to Yahoo! Finance.
Apple shares, however, were lower in the after-hours session, trading at $300.60, down $17.50, or 5.50% around 6:15 p.m. ET.TheStreet's tech team brought you all the Apple numbers and highlights from the company's earnings conference call in our live blog, which can be reviewed above. --Blog written by James Rogers and Scott Moritz in New York, with contributions from tech reporter Olivia Oran.
>To follow the writers on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/TheStreet_Tech. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV