Kendall Law Group Investigates Quicksilver Resources Inc. For Shareholders
Kendall Law Group, led by former federal judge Joe Kendall, is investigating Quicksilver Resources Inc. (NYSE: KWK) for shareholders in connection to a letter on Friday from a group called Quicksilver Energy LP expressing interest in strategic alternatives for the company. The national securities firm’s investigation seeks to determine whether Quicksilver Resources and its Board may have breached their fiduciary duties. If you are a Quicksilver Resources shareholder and would like additional information about your rights, contact the Kendall Law Group at 877-744-3728 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On October 18, 2010, the company announced the receipt of the letter from Quicksilver Energy LP. Quicksilver Energy LP is requesting an amendment to Quicksilver Resources’ rights plan in order to facilitate discussions between the investor group and other potential investors regarding a potential transaction. Quicksilver Energy LP is controlled by the Darden Family, including Thomas Darden, Quicksilver Resources’ chairman of the board, and Glenn Darden, Quicksilver Resources’ president and chief executive officer.
Kendall Law Group was founded by a former federal judge, includes a former United States Attorney, prosecutors and securities lawyers who are experienced in complex securities litigation. The firm has been counsel in numerous merger and acquisition cases nationwide, including some of the largest transactions in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV