RADA Reports New Orders Of $3.5 Million In The Third Quarter Of 2010
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. is an Israel based defense electronics contractor. The Company specializes in the development, production and sales of Data Recording and Management Systems (Digital Video & Data recorders, Ground Debriefing Stations, Head-Up Display Cameras), Inertial Navigation Systems for air and land applications, Avionics Solutions (Aircraft Upgrades, Avionics for UAVs, Stores Management Systems, Mission & Interface Computers) and Radar Sensors for Force Protection Systems.
Certain statements in this press release are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Act of 1995. Such statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results to differ materially. Such risk uncertainties and other factors include, but are not limited to, changes in general economic conditions, risks in product and technology developments, market acceptance of new products and continuing product demand, level of competition and other factors described in the Company's Annual Report on Form 20-F and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
CONTACT: RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. Dubi Sella, V.P Sales & Marketing +972-9-892-1111 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV