(Couples car slideshow updated with additional commentary from Edmunds.com analyst the addition of the Volkswagen GTI.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Couples who are looking at cars for two may be excited by a variety of offerings on the market -- and new models that will be arriving soon.
As far as those already on the market, Jim Travers of Consumer Reports recommends small hatchbacks. "Models like the Mazda 3 hatchback and Mini Cooper ... provide a good combination of sporty driving, style, fuel economy and practicality. They all have folding back seats to swallow up more cargo or gear, yet can carry four passengers when it's time to bring friends along."
Whether you and your significant other are looking for a car for two because you just happen to like being confined in small spaces -- or are seeking good price, fuel economy or even fashionable eye candy that you can brag to your friends about -- Consumer Reports says the following existing and soon-to-arrive offerings are ...
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV