35 Dividend Stocks Increasing Payouts
American Financial Group (AFG), a small-cap insurance holding company, raised its dividend by 18.2% to 16.25 cents per share The dividend is payable on Oct. 25 to shareholders of record on Oct. 15. AFG's current yield is 2.1%.
Clarcor (CLC), a provider of industrial and environmental filtration products, increased its quarterly dividend by 7.7% to 10.5 cents a share. The dividend is payable Oct. 22 to shareholders of record Oct. 8. for a current yield of 1.1%.
Railroad operator and economic bellweather CSX approved an 8.3% dividend increase to 26 cents per share. The higher dividend is payable on Dec. 15 to stockholders of record on Nov. 30, bringing CSX's current yield to 1.7%.Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT), a
>To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/miriamsmarket.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV