The best choices in the regard might be the GlobalX China Consumer ETF (CHIQ) as a middle class emerges in China with more discretionary income or the EG Shares INDXX China Infrastructure Index Fund (CHXX). This fund also capitalizes on a better quality of life in China (as opposed to Hong Kong).
The bigger idea here is trying to avoid unhealthy market segments. We are currently debating how large the second round of quantitative easing will be and over what time frame it will occur. This is a conversation about desperate policy maneuvers that thus far have not been effective. In that light, it makes more sense to simply seek out countries that do not need to take desperate measures such as the New CASSH countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV